● The ALFRA bevel milling machine was specially developed for weld preparation and for milling metallic materials.
● Universally applicable in construction areas, light weight and direct use on the workpiece.
● Suitable for the milling of steel, chrome nickel steel, cast iron and non-ferrous heavy metals.
● Designed for one-man operation, the machine is placed on a 90° angle on the work piece, a light downward pressure ap-plied, and guided along manually.
● The roller guide rails are made of hardened steel and guaran-tee excellent feed rates.
● Simple, safe operation with overload protection and restart interlock.
● The design of this side milling cutter, which uses commer-cially available inserts and a rotation speed of 2.870 RPM, guarantees chatter-free, uniform bevel milling.
● OFF switch integrated into the right-side hand grip (see pic-ture below).
● Pipes from Ø 160 mm up to Ø 390 mm can be externally milled by means of an additional device.
● Max. land width 15 mm, angle adjustment 15 – 60°
● Optional device for larger pipes, Ø of 1.000 – 2.000 mm upon request