● Up to 490 kg load-bearing capacity from a material thickness of 10 mm and 300 kg from just 5mm material thickness on steel S235 plus 3:1 safety factor (i.e. the force which leads to the breakaway of the metal sheet must represent triple the maximum holding force).
● Outstanding performance on thin-walled materials (useable from as low as 2 mm).
● Up to 70 % less dead weight with at least the same performance in contrast to conventional magnets.
● Easy activation with minimal e- ort due to the ergonomic activation lever.
● Innovative operational concept allowing for an enlarged operating range.
● 360° rotatable and 180° pivotable load swivel.
● Wear-resistant magnetic contact area made of hardened steel with TiN-coating preventing damages and guarantee-ing a long lifetime.