● Horizontal metal core drilling machine for the tightest conditions. Perfect for use where regular metal core drilling machines cannot go due to their height.
● Application areas: Steel construction (in between girder flanges), vehicle construction (truck frames), bridge construction, tower construction, tunnel construction, everywhere where it’s narrow.
● Magnet foot components from the Rotabest series. The total height is just 227 mm and can even be reduced to 185 mm by removing the handle.
● The spur gear unit is designed for robust use and is fed using a ratchet. Reversible for right and left handed operation.
● Equipped with 2 sided pillar guidance.
● Another advantage: the design of the angled gear unit ensures permanent lubrication and prevents dry running.
● Used with the proven motors and magnet foot components from the Rotabest series.
● Cord length 5 m, extension cord and cable drums is not required.
● Metal rings, perfect protection for the magnets against penetration by metallic objects (chips, milling, dust, etc).
● Performanced and weight optimization, dimensioning and coil sizing are ideally matched.