● Cutting capacity up to 48 HRC hardness.
● Robust cutting edges are additionally induction hardened (hardness approx. 62 HRC).
● Forged in stopper with comfortable shock absorber.
● Good access due to very flat construction of head and joint area.
● Ergonomically angled handles to minimize effort.
● Sturdy non slip two color dual component handle sleeves.
● Precise adjustment (12 positions) by eccentric bolt.
● High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape.
● Blade: chrome vanadium heavy duty steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Joint: special tool steel, forged.
● Handle: steel tube, powder coated.