● For cable diameters up to 38 mm, handles can be positioned at an angle to set the optimum handle width, which makes the shear also suitable for work in confined areas.
● Comfortable work thanks to ratchet action and low weight.
● Heavy duty telescopic handles made of oval aluminum tubing; extendable up to 770 mm for maximum leverage on large cable diameters; retractable down to 570 mm for minimum space requirements during transport.
● Setting of a favorable handle width.
● Replaceable cutting head.
● Extensive cutting range up to max. Ø 38 mm or max. 280 mm2 (e.g. 4 x 70 mm2 NYY) in copper and aluminum cables.
● Easier, neater cut due to optimized cutting edge geometry.
● Adjustable bolted joint.
● Cutting head : special quality high-grade tool steel, oil hardened.
● Handles : high strength oval aluminum tubing.
● With adjusting button.