● For cutting copper and aluminum cables.
● Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors.
● Precision ground, hardened blades.
● By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables up to Ø 20 mm can be cut in one hand operation.
● Less effort required due to favorable lever ratio and optimized cutting edge geometry.
● Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched.
● Adjustable bolted joint, self retaining screw.
● High grade special tool steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation.