● Greater gripping capacity but much lower weight than comparable pipe wrenches.
● Fast push-button adjustment directly on the work piece, no unintentional slipping of the joint.
● Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of work pieces and a comfortable handle width.
● Self-locking on pipes and nuts : no slipping on the work piece and low hand force requir.
● Box-joint design : high stability because of double guide.
● Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth (hardness approx. 61 HRC) : low wear and stable gripping.
● Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched.
● Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Fine adjustment by pushing a button : fast and comfortable.
● Self-locking on pipes and nuts. No slipping on the work piece and less hand force required.