● Cuts fine wires cleanly along the complete length of the blades.
● Slim head style and precise cut at blade tips: Advantageous when working in confined areas.
● Clean cutting of thin copper wires, also at the cutting-edge tips.
● High quality material and precise workmanship for long service life.
● Precision cutting edges additionally induction hardened (hardness approx. 62 HRC) for soft and hard wire.
● Vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Narrow head style for use in confined areas.
● The essential cutting tool for versatile use.