● To lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll.
● Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass.
● High leverage joint, minimizing strain, even when thick binding wires are used.
● The high damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the binding wire reduces the strain on tendons and muscles.
● Cutting edges additionally hardened (hardness approx. 61 HRC).
● High grade special tool steel, forged, oil hardened.
● 25 % less effort required Compared to conventional concretors’ nippers of the same size.
● Extra slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods.