● Adjustable tool for tightening screws.
● Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending work pieces.
● Replaces a set of spanners, metric and imperial.
● Smooth jaws for cautious installation of plated fittings.
● Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components.
● Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size.
● Reliable catching of the hinge bolt : no unintentional shifting.
● The smooth jaws all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench.
● Conventional open end wrench : edge pressure causes surface damage.
● Pliers wrench : zero backlash contact pressure, no damage to edges.
● Working using the ratchet principle.
● Fast adjustment by pushing a button.
● Lever transmission greater than 10 to 1 for strong gripping power.
● Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the work piece.
● The action of the jaws allows quick tightening and release of bolted connections using the ratchet principle.