● KNIPEX Precision Circlip Pliers : fit circlips without distortion; easy and quick assembling.
● Spring inside the joint : the spring is protected inside the precisely bolted joint. It does not hinder work and cannot get dirty or lost.
● Circlips are held reliably : large contact areas and the position of the tips make it difficult for the circlip to bounce off.
● Form fitting inserted and pressed-in tips made of high density spring steel offer a high level added resilience against excessive stress and strain, e.g. when removing stuck rings.
● The tips are 30 % more stable than conventional pliers.
● Tight fit through compression.
● Heavy duty in continuous operation : up to 10 times longer service life compared to turned tips.
● Joint with screw : precise, zero backlash operation of pliers.
● Non-slip plastic coating on the handles.
● Pliers body : chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Inserted tips : spring steel wire, drawn.