● With two crimping dies for end caps on Bowden cable sheaths and end ferrules for traction cables.
● Comfortable work thanks to handy, slim design and internal opening spring.
● Cuts all wire ropes without splaying, including those that are extremely strong, such as for example tire cord.
● Crimping of the end ferrule onto the traction cable.
● High leverage for reduced effort.
● Cutting edge (hardness approx. 64 HRC).
● Chrome vanadium heavy duty steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Internal opening spring.
● Bolted joint for precise blade guidance, re-adjustable.
● Crimping of the end caps on the Bowden cable sheath.