● The Most Reliable Switching : The most reliable auto-darkening operation available. Filters work under the widest variety of lighting conditions and arc welding processes from low-amp TIG to high-amp plasma cutting. The filters switch reliably and quickly from both light-to-dark and dark-to-light for all types of welds : from short tack welds, to long production welds.
● Welding and Grinding mode.
● Adjustable shade from DIN 9 to 13.
● Unsurpassed Optical Quality : Filters have the highest industry rating for overall optical quality. The view is clear, undistorted, and sharp. Patented filter technology provides uniform shading across the entire viewing area. All filters have a Shade 4 light state, perfect for weld preparation, precision grinding, and maximum productivity.
● Adjustable sensitivity function.
● Adjustable delay time & UV / IR protection all the time.
|Viewing Area||98 x 55 mm|
|Size of Cartridge||110 x 90 x 9 mm|
|Power Supply||Solar cells + Lithium Battery|
|Power on / off||Fully Automatic|
|Mode||Welding and Grinding|
|UV / IR Protection||Up to shade DIN 16 at all time|
|Light State||DIN 4|
|Shade||Adjustable from DIN 9 to 13|
|Sensitivity||Adjustable from low to high|
|Time Light to Dark||0.000030 Sec|
|Delay||Short - Middle - Long , 0.25 - 0.80 sec|
|Operating Temperature||- 5 up to 55 °C|
|Storing Temperature||20 up to 70 °C|
|Total Weight||520 g|
|Item Code||Item Name|
|201.22.009||Welding Helmet - Solarmatic Blue|