● The compact Mini Beveller can chamfer up to a maximum of 3C or 3R.
● By adopting a super solid tip, the cleanest possible chamfering is now easily, quickly and economically obtained.
● Post Finishing is not required. And outer, inner diameters can be chamfered as well.
● Super solid tip, the super solid tip is a time saving convenience. The tip has four usable surfaces, so each new one represents long time economy.
● Clean chamfered surfaces need no post finishing.
● Extended applications – outer diameters, too. A special outer R part attachment allows chamfering to outer diameter with a radius greater than 170 mm.