● Easy and reliable assembly : form-fitting inserted and pressed-in tips made of high density spring steel offer a high level added resilience against excessive stress and strain, e.g. when removing stuck rings.
● The large supporting surfaces and the position of the tips make it more difficult for the rings to bounce off.
● With inserted tips for reliable work.
● Heavy duty in continuous operation : up to 10 times longer service life compared to turned tips.
● Joint with screw : precise, zero backlash operation of pliers.
● Non slip plastic coating on the handles.
● Pliers body : chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened.
● Inserted tips : spring steel wire, drawn.
● The tips are 30 % more stable than conventional pliers when subjected to one off overloading while still allowing good accessibility during assembly.
● The tips’ resistance capacity is up to 10 times greater!