Welding Technical Support Surabaya
- Honest and responsible.
- Minimum education: Vocational High School or equivalent (any major).
- Male, maximum age of 32 years old.
- Preferably have a valid SIM A (driver's license).
- Capable of performing welding processes: SMAW, GTAW, and GMAW.
- Certified in welding.
- Willing to travel out of town when required.
- Able to work in a team.
- Conduct product quality control.
- Perform product demonstrations at the office and customer sites.
- Provide training and commissioning for sold products.